Who We Are
Strongpoint is an award-winning application for cloud systems to enable automated change management and compliance. We are 4 years old with 200 customers, and growing! Our customers include; GoPro, Williams Sonoma, Snapchat, Spotify and a host of other companies.
We have boot-strapped our operations to grow without needing to pull in venture capital funding. Now that we sit at 30 employees, we’re at the stage where we require systematic product development and compelling marketing and communication plans in line with product value propositions and creative standards. .
Strongpoint is available on the Salesforce AppExchange and Oracle NetSuite SuiteApps.
The candidate for this role will work closely with Marketing leadership and the Sales team to identify and manage field marketing campaigns.
As a NetSuite and Salesforce partner, conferences and tradeshows are an effective way to meet potential customers face-to-face. This role will be responsible for identifying the events we need to be at – locally, regionally, and nationally.
Beyond that, this role is responsible for managing the events we attend – from lead management to booth design.
- Define the field marketing strategy, goals, and objectives.
- Plan field marketing campaigns after conducting preliminary research
- Manage events from start-to-finish
- Develop robust knowledge of Strongpoint offerings
- Produce various literature, signage, merchandise, and other materials to be used at field marketing events
- Maintain relationships with third-party vendors and venues
- Negotiate with retailers and other third-party partners on promotional display and merchandise placement
- Attend relevant trade shows and events
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
- Manage social media activity surrounding field marketing campaigns
- Document and share lead/customer intelligence with sales team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree – Marketing focus preferred
- Enthusiastic, open, flexible with an outgoing personality and strong personal drive
- Collaborative and customer-centric in nature with the ability to facilitate groups, be the main liaison, and leverage the combined strength of Strongpoint
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate with impact to openly and effectively influence others
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Project planning and execution skills, with a strong sense of project ownership and ability to anticipate possible obstacles and deliver viable solutions
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, manage time effectively, and keep schedules and projects in order and on track for completion
- Managing large events with multiple stakeholders, roundtables, receptions and organization of executive meeting schedules
- Coordinate multiple stakeholders and agencies to provide superior experiences for our customers
- Ability to research and evaluate options in order to make timely business decisions and solve business problems with sound judgment
- Budget estimation, planning, and management
- Work with third party agencies to push creative barriers in communicating and building relationships with customers