REA Group automated change with Strongpoint
A market-leading digital media business specialising in property, had a time-intensive and manual ERP change management process.
As REA Group saw significant growth, time-intensive and manual ERP processes greatly increased the workload required for their SOX reporting requirements in managing ERP change.
Without automated tools for change tracking and management, the risk of costly and time consuming issues was very high.
In a matter of a couple weeks, Strongpoint change tracking and reporting enabled the REA Group to:
• Quickly identify changes to their NetSuite Account
• Reconcile actual to planned changes
• Increase deployment accuracy by allowing developers to review changes as they occurred
- A market-leading digital media business specializing in property
- Publicly traded
- Industry: Media
- HQ: Australia
- Continuous documentation
- Continuous change management
- Continuous compliance