Nortek cuts audit time by 90% with strongpoint
Nortek is a global, diversified industrial company that leverages its strong brands and design and manufacturing capabilities to deliver industry-leading innovative air management and technology-driven solutions for lifestyle improvement at home and at work.
Amy Carlson from Nortek gave an overview of their Strongpoint Change Management process in NetSuite and describes the ROI they achieved:
“For us, our risk was ineffective ITGC, that meant direct additional costs. Our auditors would have to come in and spend probably 3 times as many hours manually going over those controls rather than being able to rely on the IT environment. That's a real cost that we would have had to expend this year and all following years until we were able to prove out our IT General Controls."
“With Strongpoint's help, our auditors are no longer throwing around the four letter words 'Ineffective IT General Controls'”.
The webcast will help you understand how the application will strengthen your NetSuite platform through:
- Automated change-logging and tracking
- Systematic risk analysis by process and IT risk
- Automated noncompliant change reporting
- An environment comparison tool to compare sandbox to production to reduce deployment risks
In addition to a demo from Strongpoint, RSM client Nortek will provide a brief customer testimonial on why they use the product and the value it has provided.
Watch the video case study
- A technology driven lifestyle innovations company building solutions for home and work spaces
- Owned by publicly traded Melrose Industries
- Industry: Home infrastructure manufacturing
- HQ: Providence, RI
- Continuous documentation
- Continuous change management
- Continuous compliance for IT